An encounter with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament through Eucharistic Adoration.
Our purpose is to lead hearts into relationship with Jesus. During Eucharistic Adoration we enter into the classroom of silence; students will learn to hear God’s voice and the different ways He speaks to them.
We encounter Jesus through praise and worship, scripture, personal reflection, journaling, small group sharing and praying with one another.
- Praise and worship: worshiping Jesus by lifting our voices to Him in Song.
- Scripture: listening to scripture, acknowledging what stirs in one's heart, receiving from Jesus and relating it back to Jesus through personal prayer
- Journaling: Each student has their own notebook to journal about their personal encounter.
- Small group sharing: Parent-led small group, students are encouraged to share what they received during reflection time
- Prayer: Invoking the Holy Spirit to release the gifts and graces that each child needs.
We typically meet on Tuesday afternoons. Each classroom comes to Enkindle once per quarter. Check the school calendar for the current schedule.