Daily HS Announcements - Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Prayer: Lord God of heaven and earth, we ask you to speak to us, to share your word of eternal life with us, so that we may speak it to the whole world. Grant this through your Word and our Life, Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN.
1. Congratulations to the varsity girls basketball team on their win over Gretna last night. The J.V. girls team lost to Gretna.
2. Results of Jr. High boys basketball with Columbus Scotus last night: 7A - lost, 7B - lost, 8A - won, 8B - lost.
4. The yearbook staff still needs Senior Pictures from the following students: Brendan Bachman, Elliot Eisenmenger, David Fanta, Carlos Martinez, Joey Otero, Ethan Piper, Rylan Rasmussen, Audrey Stelling, Joe Teten, Chase Thramer. Please give these to a yearbook staff member or have your photographer email them to Mrs. Hampl. They were due on Monday!
5. Knights for Life members, please vote for a t-shirt design by tomorrow! Stop by Mrs. Headley’s room or email your vote to her.
6. Applications are being accepted for JC Camp Counselors! Sophomores and older are encouraged to apply. Deadline is February 7, 2019!! Applications are available in the high school office or at the parish office.